• Desktop Support
• Provide technical service to end-user
*Troubleshooting issues related to personal computer, applications and IP phones
*Should have wireless networking and troubleshooting skills, knowledge in DHCP and other standard protocols
• Experience and knowledge of Win XP, Win Vista, MS Office, Network Connectivity, printer mapping and etc.
• Experience in desktop hardware troubleshooting and diagnosis
• Experience supporting end users of their daily PC usage problem
*With at least 1 year experience with computer
Knowledgeable in AD/DNS/DHCP/IIS/SQL
Knowledgeable on server provisioning, microsoft updates, deployment (patching), change management process
Knowledgeable in SCCM
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
• Experienced in managing and supporting both physical and virtual Windows Server Administration, Windows 2008,Windows 2012, Active Directory, Client/Server Technologies, VMware/Citrix Application and HP/IBM Servers
• At least 2-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer-Software or equivalent
We believe that running a business is not just making profits, earning money, capitalizing on people and most importantly, become the greatest player in the industry. Business is about reaching out to people and giving everyone an equal opportunity to get another shot at life.